This page contains various legal policies and statements from Pupbeat. You should familiarise yourself with our policies prior to using our services. The following policies are contained on this page:
2) Disclosure statement
3) Photography Policy
Information we collect and receive
1. User information. Pupbeat users may voluntarily give us certain personally identifying information to create an account, add a listing or write a review. We may store and use your full name, email address and other information you may provide as part of this process.
2. Log data. Our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile apps send while you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your requests, how you used Pupbeat and cookie data.
3. Device information. Pupbeat may collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system and information about the way you use the application.
4. Geo-location information. Pupbeat collects information about your geolocation to determine your current location in order to display location maps. We do not share your current location with other users or third parties.
5. Service usage information. Pupbeat collects information about how you are accessing and using Pupbeat Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us, and what search filters and third party integrations you use (if any).
6. Transactional Information: If you initiate a transaction through Pupbeat, such as a product or membership purchase, we may collect and store information about you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and credit card information, as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process your transaction, and send communications about them to you. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. Pupbeat does not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing without your permission. All transactions are encrypted to industry standards.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to use each time you visit our website. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Pupbeat also uses third parties such as Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve our Services. Specifically:
Your browser may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected or shared. Pupbeat does not control these choices or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing and Disclosure
Pupbeat will only share or disclose personally identifying or potentially personally identifying information in the following instances:
Pupbeat takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Republishing of Content
We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without our permission.
More information about Australian privacy law and privacy principles is available from the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.
Honesty and integrity matter to Pupbeat. Pupbeat is 100% committed to providing you with quality information to support you in your Victorian adventures with your four-legged friend. Any content that has been sponsored will be clearly marked as ‘sponsored content.’
All images on Pupbeat’s blog are taken by the Pupbeat team. They are fully owned and copyrighted by Pupbeat. Photos on our blog may not be used without permission or altered in any way. If Pupbeat has taken photos related to your place of business and you’d like a copy to use in promotional material, please contact email@example.com for more information about our business photography packages.
© 2018 Pupbeat